Stainless Steel Instrumentation Tube Fittings offer leak-proof, torque-free sealing for all tubing connections. They prevent potentially harmful and expensive leaks in instrumentation, process, pneumatic, hydraulic, gas and other tubing structures.
- Work on thick and thin wall tubes
- Vibration resistance
- Work on a range of tube materials
- All components are made of the same material for thermal stability and corrosion resistance
- Changing temperature resistance
- Compensation for the variations found in tubes and materials
- Do not significantly reduce the flow region.
Stainless Steel Instrumentation Tube Fitting is used for specialized applications in oil and gas installations, steam and gas turbines, aerospace, defense, power generation, chemical processing, petrochemical, alternative fuels, shipbuilding, and medical equipment.