HPLOCK ranges of Valve Manifolds offer a safe and economical method of installation to control and measure pressure of liquids and gaseous media. They are ruggedly manufactured and precision machined to the most exacting dimensional tolerance to ensure perfect installation and application.
HPLOCK Valve manifolds are functionally installed to control, measure, isolate, equalize, calibrate, drain, vent or differentiate the pressure of liquids and gases.
HPLOCK Valve Manifolds series offer 2, 3 and 5 valves configurations with come in remote mounting “F” Type (Pipe to Pipe), direct mounting “T” Type (Pipe to Flange to Flange onto the instrument on 2 – 1/8″ (54mm) center.
– 2 Valve Instrument Manifolds designed for Liquid Level and Static Pressure application
– 3/5 Valve Instrument Manifolds designed for Differential Pressure Applications
– Rugged One-Piece Forged Body construction
– Maximum working pressure up to 10000 PSI at 180°C (356°F) with PTFE stem packing.
– Temperatures up to 640°C (1200°F) with Graphite stem packing (M &MV Series only)
– Standard Flange Seal is PTFE and Graphic for High Temperature applications.
Type : 2 Way, 3 Way, 5 Way, Coplanar & Mono Flange
M.O.C : Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel & Alloy Steel (Monel & Hastelloy
End Connections : NPT / BSP / BSPT / SW
Pressure Rating : 3000 / 6000 / 9000 / 10000 PSI