Pipe fittings are mechanisms or devices to regulate or control the flow of liquid or gas within a pipe. While some valves are used to regulate the rate of flow, there are others that are used to stop it completely in order to prevent flooding or allow repairs to be made.
There are varieties of Pipe fittings in various materials, sizes and finish, and each type of valve performs a specific task. Pipe fittings are known by various names like faucets, stops, bibs, taps, cocks or even drains. They can be easily custom-made for specific applications.
Uses of pipe valves:
- They are designed for safe and easy plumbing.
- Pipe fittings are engineered to the highest standard of repeatable quality.
- They are ease of use and high performance.
- Pipe fittings can be fitted with pneumatic or hydraulic actuators for remote control.
- Pipe fittings are manufactured for liquid and gas flow control in chemical, petroleum, power generating and general industrial applications.
Applications of pipe valves:
The pipe valve is suitable for use across a wide spectrum of applications such as:
- Industrial water treatment
- Swimming pools
- Water parks
- Waste water technology
- Potable water treatment
- Power plants
- Chemical distribution etc.
Some popular categories are like adapters, ferrules, elbows, tees, flanges, valves etc. These fittings are made of various materials and come in different sizes, shapes and styles. At times, it becomes a difficult task for any buyer to make a smart decision on the purchase of pipe fittings.
Pipe fittings are indispensable not only for households but also for various industrial and commercial applications like Chemical / Petrochemical, Food, Beverage, and Dairy, Road & highway construction and many more. There are various types of pipe fittings available in the market.