HP Valves tube fittings deliver a leak-tight, gas-tight seal in an easy-to-install, disassemble, and reassemble form. The robust tube grip with patented, two-ferrule technology is resistant to vibration fatigue and withstands high pressures and temperature extremes
Tube Fittings has been designed for use in instrumentations, process & control system, analyses and environment employed in chemical, petroleum, power generating, pulp & paper plants. HP Valves tube fitting has also found special application in other fields where high-pressure tube fitting has also found special application in other fields where high-pressure tube fittings are required. If more specific information, including heat code traceability, is required HP Valves will provide details. Stainless steel Tubefit Engineers tube fitting work reliably on both seamless & welded - redrawn, fully, annealed type tubing.
Tube fitting Manufacturer
HP valves India tube fittings deliver a leak-tight, gas-tight seal in an easy-to- install, disassemble and reassemble form. The robust tube grip with patented, two-ferrule technology is resistant to vibration fatigue and withstands high pressures and temperature extremes. stainless steel tube fittings to help installers make more consistent, leak-tight tube connections. In these sizes, a patented case hardening process and patented recessed and contoured geometry provide unique engineering
• Metal tubing material should be softer than fitting material. For example, stainless steel tubing should not be used with brass fittings.
• When tubing and fittings are made of the same material, the tubing must be fully annealed.
• Always use an insert with extremely soft or pliable plastic tubing.
• Extremes of wall thickness should always be checked against fitting manufacturer’s suggested minimum & maximum wall thickness limitations.
• Surface finish is very important to proper sealing. Tubing with any kind of depression, scratch, raised portion, or other surface defects will be difficult to seal, particularly in gas service. Tubing that is oval & will not easily fit through fitting nuts, ferrules & bodies should never be forced into fittings.
Leak-tight seals that will withstand high pressure, vibration, vacuum & temperature changes depend upon close tolerances & consistent, exacting quality control in conjunction with good design principles.