- Complete in-house and out source testing facilities available for all the products manufactured by us
- All tests are carried out in strict conformity to ASME 1387: 2002, and records are maintained as per ISO 9001: 2008
- Our test laboratory, which is independent of production, is completely equipped for dimensional specification of the various components
- A complete set of gauges for all dimensions, threads, tapers, finish, coating thickness of plating, and other dimensions / features of our fittings are available on site
- A complete system of logging is maintained for calibration certification for all equipment, gauges,measuring instruments etc. to ensure that their calibration remains valid at all times.
In-House Testing Facilities
- Hydrostatic test with water as the testing medium up to 1600 Kg/Cm2 (20,000 psi).
- Pneumatic testing facility using dry air and/or nitrogen for pressures up to 210 Kg/Cm2
- High pressure proof and burst testing equipment up to 3000 Kg/Cm2 (43,500 PSI)
Vacuum Test for vacuum up to 760mmHg.
- Hydraulic Pressure Impulse / cycle testing equipment up to 0 – 6000 psi capacity (35-40cpm)
- Vibration testing equipment, Range: 10-60hz (cycle) capacity,
- Pull out testing equipment, Hydro control with manual adjustment, Range: 0- 4 ton
- Rotary flex test System, Hydro pneumatic control with manual adjustment, Range: 0- 6,000 PSI
- Flexure fatigue Test, Hydro pneumatic control with manual adjustment, Range: 0- 6,000 PSI, Rate: 0-60cpm
- Thermal Test Equipment, Range: 0-450°c, Controlled heating as per Profile set and Natural Cooling as well as Forced.
- Optical illuminated magnifier for testing of profiles of threads and other tapers in conformity with the requirements of the various products manufactured by us
- PMI Tested for Raw materials.
Out Source Testing Facilities
- Helium Leak test facility for checking leakages of helium up to 1 x 10-6 Standard CC per sec
- Inter granular Corrosion Test at NABL Approved Lab as per the Standard (ASTM A262-14 Practice E).
- Raw materials chemical and mechanical properties testing as per the international standard’s
- NACE Tested at NABL Approved Lab as per the Standard (MRO175/ISO 15156 Part 3).
Unit – II
Unit – I
|Hydro-Pneumatic Test bench upto 10K PSI||Hydro-Pneumatic upto 30K PSI|
|Hydro-Pneumatic Test bench upto 20K PSI||GE Valve Hydro-Pneumatic Test Pump upto 150 PSI|
|Hydro-Pneumatic Test bench upto 40K PSI||AFR Testing Pump upto 250 PSI|
|Hydro-Pneumatic Test bench upto 12K PSI||Other basic measuring instruments & equipment|
|Multi Purpose test bench (ASTM F1387) (Pneumatic / Hydrostatic Burst / Impulse / Vibration / Vacuum / Tensile / Flexure Fatique / Rotary Flexure & Thermal Test)||Chemical, Mechanical, IGC, NDT, etc (Supported with NABL approved external LAB)|
|PMI hand held machine|
|Illuminated Magnifier / Profile Projector|
|Other basic measuring Instruments & Equipment|
|Chemical, Mechanical, IGC, NDT, etc (Supported with NABL approved external LAB)|