HPVF India Private Limited is engaged in the Design, Manufacture and Supply of Instrumentation Valves & Manifolds, Fittings and Sealant Injection Fittings are committed to demonstrate customer satisfaction, prevention of pollution and continual improvement in effectiveness of our Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety performance.
To achieve this, we commit ourselves to
- Enhance the delivery on-time and quality products and services that meet or exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Identify and understand our customer’s expectations, measure customer perceptions and implement improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
- Identify and execute the new products which are trending in the market.
- Comply with all compliance obligation, legal requirements and with other requirements including those related to environmental aspects.
- Minimize dealing with or control the environmental aspects, eliminating hazard and reduce health and safety risks.
- Comply with all applicable requirements related to product and services to enhance customer satisfaction, environmental performance and occupational health & safety performance of organization.
- Protection of environment, biodiversity and ecosystem by adopting best practices.
- Prevention of pollution by adopting proper disposal of hazardous waste.
- Focus on health and safety of employees by promoting safe work practices.
- Enhance skills, competencies and safety awareness of all employees by regular trainings.
- Periodically review adequacy, suitability and effectiveness of Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
- Encourage consultation and participation of workers & contractors in all EOHS activities.
- Initiate Corporate Social Responsibility.
We shall communicate this QHSE policy to all employees and make it available to the stake holders.